This Dahua 8 port industrial switch supports IEEE 802.3af/at. Ports 1 & 2 support Hi-PoE which provides a maximum of 60W via a single port.
The switch is layer 2 managed and supports web, SNMP and CLI. As well as this, it supports ring network redundancy using standard STP/RSTP/MSTP protocol and rich features such as VLAN, Link Aggregation, Port Mirroring, Flow Control, IGMP Snooping, ROMN, ACL, QoS, Static IP Routing etc.
It is IP40 rated and DIN-rail mountable. It supports dual power input for power redundancy and wide working temperature range from -40C ~ 75C and provides high EFT and ESD protection for industrial networking applications such as outdoor security surveillance, ITS, power, factory and any other outdoor or harsh environment.
- Layer 2 managed industrial PoE switch
- Supports IEEE802.3af/at and Hi-PoE (60W) standard
- Supports STP/RSTP/MSTP for network redundancy
- Supports rich L2 features including VLAN, Link Aggregation
- IGMP Snooping, ROMN, ACL, QoS, etc
- Supports Web, SNMP and CLI management
- IP40 full metal enclosure, fully-sealed and dustproof design
- Dual power input for power redundancy
- Wide working temperature: -40°~+75°C
Dahua 8 Port Industrial Gigabit Switch | PFS4210-8GT-DP
- Brand: Dahua
- Product Code: PFS4210-8GT-DP
- Availability: In Stock