Featuring powerful optical zoom and accurate pan/tilt/zoom performance, the SD49 series PTZ camera can provide large monitoring range and great detail. The camera provides 1080p resolution at 25/30fps with 25X optical zoom and has good low light performance due to starlight technology. The SD42 series PTZ is equipped with smooth control, provides high-quality images, and boasts IP66 protection.
- 1/2.8” 2 Megapixel STARVIS™ CMOS
- 25X Optical Zoom with autofocus
- Starlight Technology
- 25fps @ 1080p, 25 / 50fps @ 720p, switchable to standard definition
- High Speed, long-distance real-time transmission
- 1080p signal up to 500m on coax or 250m with UTP passive baluns
- True Day/Night (ICR), DWDR, BLC, HLC, Ultra DNR (2D &, 3D)
- Integrated High Power Synchronised IR for up to 100m illumination
- 300 x Presets, 5 x Patterns, 8 x Tours, Auto Pan, Auto Scan
- 2 x Alarm Input/1 x Alarm Output, Audio Input
- High-Speed Pan/Tilt mechanism with up to 240° per second pan
- RS485 with multiprotocol support (Dahua, Pelco P/D)
- IP66 Weatherproof design
- 12Vdc 3A power input
- Shipped complete with PFB305W Wall Bracket
What are Dahua PTZ Cameras?
PTZ stands for 'Pan/Tilt/Zoom'. Rather than recording whatever is at the fixed angle the camera is pointing at (as with traditional CCTV cameras), PTZ cameras are able to be moved by the operator and/or automatically track targets via advanced AI algorithms such as facial detection.
These cameras are usually deployed in business scenarios where tracking of camera subjects is important. For example, a PTZ camera may be used in a retail business where a potential thief needs to be tracked throughout the store to catch them in the act.
Due to the ability to actually move the camera, the relative install cost goes down, due to the camera being able to cover the area that multiple fixed cameras would cover, making it a great investment for a business.
Dahua 2MP PTZ Camera | SD49225-HC-LA
- Brand: Dahua
- Product Code: SD49225-HC-LA
- Availability: In Stock