Featuring powerful optical zoom and accurate pan/tilt/zoom performance, the SD22 series PTZ camera can provide a large monitoring range and great detail.
The camera provides 1080p resolution at 25/30fps with 4X optical zoom.
The SD22 series PTZ is equipped with smooth control, provides high quality images, and boasts IP66 protection with vandal-proofing
- 1/2.7” 2MP progressive scan CMOS
- 4X Optical Zoom with auto focus
- 25fps @ 1080p, 25 / 50fps @ 720p, switchable to standard definition
- High Speed, long-distance real-time transmission
- 1080p signal up to 500m on coax or 250m with UTP passive baluns
- True Day/Night (ICR), WDR (120dB), BLC, HLC, Ultra DNR (2D & 3D)
- 300 x Presets, 8 x Tours, Pan: 0° ~ 355°, Tilt: 0° ~ 90°
- OSD and PTZ Control over video cable
- RS485 with multiprotocol support (Dahua, Pelco P/D)
- IP66 Weatherproof design, IK10 rated vandal-resistant casing
- 12Vdc 1.5A power input
What are Dahua PTZ Cameras?
PTZ stands for 'Pan/Tilt/Zoom'. Rather than recording whatever is at the fixed angle the camera is pointing at (as with traditional CCTV cameras), PTZ cameras are able to be moved by the operator and/or automatically track targets via advanced AI algorithms such as facial detection.
These cameras are usually deployed in business scenarios where tracking of camera subjects is important. For example, a PTZ camera may be used in a retail business where a potential thief needs to be tracked throughout the store to catch them in the act.
Due to the ability to actually move the camera, the relative install cost goes down, due to the camera being able to cover the area that multiple fixed cameras would cover, making it a great investment for a business.
Dahua 2MP Mini PTZ Camera | SD22204I-GC
- Brand: Dahua
- Product Code: SD22204I-GC
- Availability: In Stock