This 8MP Dahua PTZ dome camera features a 30X optical zoom, with auto-tracking and video analytics.
It's the perfect camera for installs that call for a unit with a range of motion and powerful optical zoom as well advanced AI.
- 1/1.7” 12 Megapixel 4K Progressive scan Exmor CMOS
- 30X Optical Zoom with autofocus
- H.265, H.264 & MJPEG triple-stream encoding
- Ultra-Low Bit Rate Transmission with H.265
- Max 25fps@4K, 50fps@1080p
- True Day/Night (ICR), DWDR, BLC, HLC, Ultra DNR (2D & 3D)
- Integrated IR LEDs for up to 200m illumination
- 300 x Presets, 5 x Patterns, 8 x Tours, Auto Pan, Auto Scan
- Auto Tracking function with single/multiple/panoramic scenes
- Tripwire, Perimeter, Loitering, Abandoned/Missing Object IVS functions
- 7 x Alarm Input/2 x Alarm Output
- Audio Input/Output
- Composite BNC Video Output
- Micro SD Card Support
- Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS & Mobile
- IP67 Heavy-Duty Weatherproof design
- IK10 Impact Rating
- High PoE and 24Vac power input
- Shipped complete with PSU, PFA111 adaptor and PFB303W Wall Bracket
What are Dahua PTZ Cameras?
PTZ stands for 'Pan/Tilt/Zoom'. Rather than recording whatever is at the fixed angle the camera is pointing at (as with traditional CCTV cameras), PTZ cameras are able to be moved by the operator and/or automatically track targets via advanced AI algorithms such as facial detection.
These cameras are usually deployed in business scenarios where tracking of camera subjects is important. For example, a PTZ camera may be used in a retail business where a potential thief needs to be tracked throughout the store to catch them in the act.
Due to the ability to actually move the camera, the relative install cost goes down, due to the camera being able to cover the area that multiple fixed cameras would cover, making it a great investment for a business.
Dahua 8MP PTZ Dome Camera | SD6AE830V-HNI
- Brand: Dahua
- Product Code: SD6AE830V-HNI
- Availability: In Stock