Featuring powerful optical zoom and accurate pan/tilt/zoom performance, the SD59 series PTZ camera can provide large monitoring range and great detail. The camera delivers 4MP resolution at 23/30fps, with 30x optical zoom. This camera is perfect for scenarios where PTZ is required on existing coaxial infrastructure.
- 1/3” 4 Megapixel Exmor progressive scan CMOS
- 30X Optical Zoom with autofocus
- 25fps@4MP, switchable to standard definition
- High Speed, long-distance real-time transmission
- 4MP signal up to 500m on coax or 250m with UTP passive baluns
- True Day/Night (ICR), DWDR, BLC, HLC, Ultra DNR (2D & 3D)
- Integrated High Power Synchronised IR for up to 100m illumination
- 300 x Presets, 5 x Patterns, 8 x Tours, Auto Pan, Auto Scan
- 2 x Alarm Input/1 x Alarm Output, Audio Input
- Ultra High-Speed Pan/Tilt mechanism with up to 400° per second pan
- RS485 with multiprotocol support (Dahua, Pelco P/D)
- IP66 Weatherproof design
- 24Vac 3A power input
- Shipped complete with PSU, PFA110 adaptor, and PFB300S Wall Bracket
What are Dahua PTZ Cameras?
PTZ stands for 'Pan/Tilt/Zoom'. Rather than recording whatever is at the fixed angle the camera is pointing at (as with traditional CCTV cameras), PTZ cameras are able to be moved by the operator and/or automatically track targets via advanced AI algorithms such as facial detection.
These cameras are usually deployed in business scenarios where tracking of camera subjects is important. For example, a PTZ camera may be used in a retail business where a potential thief needs to be tracked throughout the store to catch them in the act.
Due to the ability to actually move the camera, the relative install cost goes down, due to the camera being able to cover the area that multiple fixed cameras would cover, making it a great investment for a business.
Dahua 4MP PTZ Camera | SD59430I-HC
- Brand: Dahua
- Product Code: SD59430I-HC
- Availability: In Stock