This 48 port layer 2+ managed gigabit switch from Dahua supports 48*10/100/1000 Mbps auto-negotiation ports and 4* Ten-gigabit ports (SFP + optical fibre port). It can be used to connect upstream devices with higher bandwidth. Combined with Dynamic memory allocation, store and forward technique is adopted to ensure that bandwidth is allocated to every port effectively.
It supports port-based VLAN ACL, achieving network surveillance, traffic policing, priority remark and data forward control. It supports STP/RSTP/MSTP to protect against layer 2 link attacks and strengthen the capability of fault tolerance and redundant backup, stabilising the network effectively.
It supports time-based ACL control to meet the need for accurate time control access and supports port-based and MAC-based 802.1x authentication, making user access rights easy to set. And it features refined QoS and various VLAN functions for easy management and maintenance.
- Supports static route, realizing layer 3 forwarding for network data.
- Supports virtual stack, virtualizing several switches into one to improve reliability and simplify configuration and management.
- Supports 10 Gbps uplink with 4 ports, realizing big data transmission without lags.
- Supports various management types.
Dahua 48 Port Layer 2+ Managed Gigabit Switch | PFS5452-48GT4XF-400
- Brand: Dahua
- Product Code: PFS5452-48GT4XF-400
- Availability: In Stock